TERMS & CONDITIONS
Dwell Possible, LLC
Terms and Conditions
(As of March 12, 2021)
Unless otherwise indicated, these terms will apply to all purchases made through our website located at dwellpossible.com.
1. All of our design services are conceptual in nature; they are strictly intended to generally illustrate our suggested design concepts for your unique space. Our designs cannot be used for any architectural, engineering, or construction purposes. We do not perform any architectural, engineering or construction services. Our services also do not include undertaking any responsibilities in connection with the installation or modification of any structural, heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, ventilation, audio, video, security systems, or other mechanical systems.
2. Although we will provide recommendations as to specific items of furniture, furnishings, and other decorative equipment (which may include information as to the specific model number(s), color(s), finish(es), and other design detail(s)) (collectively “Merchandise”), we do not sell any Merchandise whatsoever. Should you decide to purchase any Merchandise based on our recommendations or otherwise, you understand that each such purchase shall be transacted between you and the relevant vendor and shall be subject to that vendor’s terms and conditions. For these reasons, you acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for any price changes, imperfections, incorrect dimensions, out-of-stock items, shipping/delivery issues, etc. Prior to placing an order for the purchase of any Merchandise, we suggest that you first ascertain the vendor’s shipping, return, and refund policies.
3. Our cancellation/refund policy is simple – you may elect to cancel our services at any time within forty-eight (48) hours from placing your order by sending an email to and we will process a refund to you within five (5) business days less any merchant processing fees. Requests for cancellation after that period will be considered on a case-by-case basis only, and in our sole discretion. All refunds will be subject to any merchant processing fees.
4. You understand that you are required to supply all measurements, dimensions and other specifications that we reasonably believe to be necessary for us to perform our interior design concept services. You also understand that we shall be entitled to rely upon the accuracy of any measurements provided to us. While we will tailor our design concept services and recommend Merchandise appropriate in size and scale for your unique space, we cannot be held responsible for confirming that such items will fit through your doorway(s), hallway(s), stairway(s) and elevator(s).
5. As we require a permanent record of our design projects, you will permit us to use any photographs of your project for our business purposes including publication. If any photographs are published by us, we shall not identify your name and address in any such publication.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by law, our liability to you (and to those who may claim through or under you) in regard to any losses, claims or liabilities arising out of or relating to this agreement and/or the services we perform for you shall not, for any reason, exceed the total amount of fees actually paid by you to us under this Agreement. We are not responsible for any consequential or punitive damages; nor are we responsible for any loss, damage or delay that is caused by any reason beyond our reasonable control. In addition, by entering into this Agreement, you agree that we shall not be held liable under any contract that you may have with any other person or entity, including but not limited to any contracts that you may have with any vendor, supplier, contractor or other design professional (even if we recommended such person or entity to you).
7. You agree that no claim or action against us or arising out of this Agreement may be brought more than one (1) year after the date of the accrual of such cause of action.
8. The parties to this Agreement acknowledge that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and related issues, it is impossible to predict the impact of any subsequently issued Executive Orders, laws, regulations, or guidance upon the Project, our services, and the Merchandise to be rendered in connection therewith. In light of the foregoing, all parties agree to work together, in good faith, to address all such issues that may arise which may include, among other things, delays in shipment/deliveries, a temporary suspension of the Project and an equitable extension of any deadlines set forth herein.
9. This Agreement represents a complete statement of our understanding. No other representations or agreements have been made other than those contained herein.